Ready to get this fiesta started?
The event and the start/finish of the race takes place at the Saint Arnold Brewing Company, 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston, TX 77020.
Adult 5K (Includes Beer & Party Pass)
$20: May 6, 2018 to May 7, 2018
$30: May 8, 2018 to May 31, 2018
$40: June 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018
$50: July 1, 2018 to May 4, 2019
You can skip the run and get in on the fun with the Beer & Party Pass. You can cheer on the runners, fiesta like its 1999, and take down some Santo or other brews from Saint Arnold.
$15: May 6, 2018 to May 7, 2018
$25: May 8, 2017 to May 4, 2019
Crafty Volunteers Needed!
Packet Pick Up
As in years past there is no race day packet pick up, a complete schedule for the 2019 pre race packet pick ups will be posted below once complete.
Santo De Mayo 5K Race Day Scoop
8:30 AM: Santo de Mayo 5K Start
8:30 AM: Post Race Fiesta Begins
10:00 AM: 5K Awards
10:30 AM: Last Call
11:00 AM: Event Closes
Santo De Mayo 5K Course
The course is USATF Certified.
Parking information & directions to the event!
Thanks to our presenting sponsor the University of Houston – Downtown, you can park in the Daly Street Lot for free, located at 501 N. Main Street, Houston, TX 77002.
Buses will shuttle you to the brewery starting at 7:00 AM. It is roughly a 1 mile ride. Post-race, buses will return you to the lot with the last bus departing Saint Arnold at 11:00 AM. There are 1,100 spots in the lot and it will be first come first served. We highly encourage you to car pool, take Uber or Lyft or call a cab too.
Age group awards will be given to the top overall male, top overall female, top masters male, top masters female, and the top three finishers (based on chip time) male & female in the following age groups: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80 & Better.
Wanna check yourself out at the race?
FAQ and Tips
- There is no race day packet pickup or registration
- Everyone must pick up their race packet in advance, even if you only ordered the Beer & Party Pass
- A friend or family member can pick up your packet for you, just make sure they have a copy of your registration confirmation
- If you only registered for the Beer & Party Pass, it does not include the 5K, you will need to update your registration by going to www.runsignup.com and click Profile and there find your Santo registration and click Manage Registration and from there follow the prompts for Event Transfer
- Arrive earlier than you think you need to on race day
- Parking and shuttles are available at the DALY Lot on the UHD campus
- Carpool, rideshare or ride your bike to the race as there is very limited parking near the brewery on race day
- Drink responsibly
- Register early to save money (and share the love with your bro’s, friends, and fellow Saint Arnold brew lovers, tell them about the event and early pricing!)
- There are no refunds or deferrals, once you register, you are registered, see next about transferring your registration to someone else
- You can manage your registration including, changing your shirt size, transferring your registration to someone else and more by logging in to runsignup.com and click Profile and My Registered Races, find the Santo event and click Manage Registration, from there you can do all types of fun things
- We offer discounts to running/walking/fitness clubs who will promote the race to its membership database and/or corporate groups and teams of ten of more participants, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
- Safety of the participants, volunteers, crew, staff, sponsors, heck everyone involved, is paramount, that said this is a rain or shine event
- Kids are welcome
- Strollers are welcome but we ask three things, first, do not put beer in your stroller, second, do not wear headphones and third please start towards the back of the pack
- Dogs or pets of any kind unfortunately are not welcome (we love them too but our insurance does not allow for them)
- Family and friends who are not registered can come along and watch at no cost but the only way to get beer and food is to at least be registered for the Beer & Party Pass, remember there is no race day registration or packet pick up of any kind
- Bring your ID if you plan to have brews
- We do not have a bag check area
- If you win an age group award and didn’t hear it announced on race day or you leave early, we can mail it to you for $15, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange payment and shipping
- There will be at least one water stop on the race course
- The starting line will only be open for 5 minutes after the official start of the race, if you are late and miss it you will not be allowed to start
- Something we missed or didn’t cover, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our Flying Saucer social runs and all of events at www.facebook.com/santodemayo
- Oh and run with a smile, this is a party people
Sunday, May 5, 2019
Saint Arnold Brewing Company